Choosing a Funeral Director
Choosing a Funeral Director, is similar to choosing any professional person whom you require to perform a specialised service, such as an accountant, solicitor and doctor. It is important to take into consideration their reputation and integrity, standards of service and affordability .
At JustFunerals we place utmost importance in ensuring our services address our clients’ personal requirements. We believe a Funeral Director should always be conscious of your budgetary concerns and be able to provide you with the solution to bring together a special funeral that will remain in your memory forever.
The Role of a Funeral Director
Funeral Directors are there to assist in making the necessary arrangements to arrange a funeral that best suits the wishes of the deceased and where no prior arrangements have been made by the deceased, there are considerable decisions to be made and we can assist in making these decisions.
At JustFunerals we offer compassionate and caring professional Funeral Services.
Information to provide the Funeral Director
We have a comprehensive checklist to assist you in collating all the necessary information about the deceased for the funeral.
At JustFunerals we offer Free Home Consultation to assist in making all funeral arrangements. Some of the considerations that need to be considered include:
- Select a Funeral Director
- Choice of Burial or Cremation
- Service, whether religious or non-religious, who will lead the service.
- Determine whether a viewing is required prior to Funeral
- Personal touches, some suggestions include Newspaper Notices, Flowers, Service Books, Songs/Hymns, Eulogies, Musical Tributes.
- Complete Documentation for Registration of Death Purposes
- Cost inc GST (We have a Service and Pricing Guide to assist)