Thinking about planning your funeral is not an easy thing to do. However, by taking care of things now you can ensure your funeral will be carried out as you want it to be, and reduce some of the emotional and financial burden on your family in the future.
By taking out a Funeral Bond you can:
- Relieve your family of much of the worry and uncertainty by specifying the funeral arrangements you would like.
- Reduce the financial burden on those you leave behind by putting funds aside to cover the cost of the funeral arrangements in advance.
- Choose to personalise your funeral by expressing your personal wishes to us.
- Enable your family to add any personal touches to the arrangements at the time of the funeral.
- Nominate your preferred Funeral Director to provide care, support and reassurance to you and your family.
With a Funeral Bond, payments are only made up to the total amount you decide on, then they stop. (eg) $5000 Bond + 4% entry fee of $200. Total charge $5,200
Contact Us at JustFunerals with any questions you may have about Funeral Bonds or request a Free Funeral Bond Brochure.
Our Funeral Directors can offer expert advice , either over the phone, or in the comfort of your own home.